SOUTH JERSEY DIVORCE LAWYER
Free Case Consults: (856) 751-5505
Divorce is already one of the most difficult experiences in one’s life. Every aspect of your previous lifestyle must be adjusted to accommodate your new situation including negotiating child custody arrangements, seeking a new residence, and dividing up your financial assets. Your emotional state may influence the decisions you make if you do not consider your future with a clear head and the assistance of a knowledgeable and objective legal professional.
If you have children or significant assets, you will be facing unique circumstances and a potentially complex divorce proceeding. It is critical that you fully understand all your legal options when arranging the most vital components of your life such as your children, property, and financial assets.
Why Choose Our South Jersey Divorce Attorneys?
- 10/10 Superb Avvo Rating due to results and experience
- Named to the Top 100 Lawyers by American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA)
- List as Nation’s Top 1% by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC)
- Winner of Awesome Attorneys Award – South Jersey Magazine
At Burnham Law Group, LLC, we have been protecting our clients throughout their divorces for over 28 years. We are a respected name in divorce representation across Burlington County and throughout South Jersey. Our divorce lawyers have counseled thousands of clients through their divorces, ranging from amicable separations to contested disputes.
Tell us about your divorce at no cost – (856) 751-5505.
Types of Divorce in New Jersey
We are able to represent clients who face a variety of divorces, including:
- At-fault divorces – The grounds for a fault-based divorce in New Jersey include adultery, desertion, institutionalization, imprisonment, prolonged drug or alcohol abuse, and deviant sexual conduct. Spouses filing for a divorce on one of these grounds must provide adequate proof of the behavior in order to be granted the divorce.
- No-fault divorces – Divorces filed on the basis of irreconcilable differences or after a separation do not require either party to prove the other was at fault for the breakdown of the marriage. As a result, divorce proceedings are generally easier and less costly than fault-based divorce cases.
- Annulments – An annulment can effectively void a marriage under certain conditions, such as if one or both parties were intoxicated or otherwise incapacitated at the time they were wed. Other circumstances may also provide a valid reason for an annulment.
Protecting Your Best Interests
At our firm, we understand what is at stake. You could lose your hard-earned assets or even compromise the quality time that you spend with your child if a divorce doesn’t work out in your favor. We know that our clients are facing a tremendous amount of stress, and we work hard to help them secure the best possible results. Our goal is always to make the process as easy and free of stress as possible. We are known for offering sound, practical, and effective advice to clients from start to finish. If you are looking for a compassionate, honest, and experienced attorney to help you get through your divorce, you can turn to Burnham Law Group, LLC.
South Jersey Divorce Lawyers at Burnham Law Group, LLC Protect Your Best Interests
Get started with a free consultation with our team. Our offices are conveniently located in Marlton, and Somers Point, New Jersey, allowing us to serve clients in Burlington County, Camden County, Atlantic County, and throughout South Jersey. We can listen to your concerns, answer any of your questions, and provide you with an honest evaluation of your case as well as what to expect.
To begin, call our office at (856) 751-5505 or contact us online.